Paper Machine Design Jobs!!!
Paper Machine Design Jobs!! Modern paper-making machines are based on the principles of the Fourdrinier Machine. Paper making machines are manufactured with well-designed background and these designs are made by the professionals holding high level experience in different 2D and 3D software applications and designing tools. Since design is the major part in every industry the professionals should follow the guidelines given by the Head of the department whose role is the most responsible one for creating accurate end result. There is a job opening for this significant role and is published in our PaptecJOBS.com job portal which is the unique placement consultancy providing recruitment services for industries like Pulp and paper, Printing, Packaging, Water treatment, Renewable, Power plant and Chemical manufacturing.
- To create technical designs/drawings as per the requirement of customer, deliver it on time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for understanding clients/process requirements and take ownership of designs/drawings.
- Accountable for Generating List of proper materials for the Equipment design.
- Analysis and Design of Shaft, Structural Member, Selection of Bearing, Gear Box, Coupling, Equipment Sizing, Screw Capacity and Power Calculation.
- Responsible for Generating the Equipment Design and General Arrangement of drawings and scheduling for release.
- Preparation of Process and Instrumentation diagram (P & ID)
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Reviewing document like Design basis, Specifications, drawings and PFD etc.
- Communicate with team members and customers on all projects related matters.
- Manage draftsmen by allocating work and checking the drawings
- Provide timely design guidance and support to team to meet customer requirements.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Recording everyday activities in prescribed format as weekly and monthly
- Reports to head of the department.
- Should be hands on Experience to understand Technical drawings.
- Summarize scientific and engineering principle in an easy to understand manner.
- Preferred experience in Pulp and Paper field.
- The basic knowledge in computer with familiarity in MS office as well.
- Use CAD (computer aided design) and CAM (computer aided manufacturing) systems to design and visualize projects.
- Willing to adapt new technologies and learn quickly.
- Should have strong decision-making skills.
- Should have a positive attitude.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Salary Offer INR 15+ LACS/ ANNUM
- Educational Qualification DEGREE (Mechanical Engineering) / DIPLOMA (Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience 10+ YRS
- Age 34 - 46
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com, Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- Single Image
- industry Paper Industry