PLC & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER JOBS!!!
PLC & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER JOBS!!! Water treatment is the process that improves the quality of the water to make it more acceptable for the end usage. Treating waste water is a conservative and preservative technology which is very much essential to preserve the natural resources.Thus proper system is structured for the best output which is handled by the water treatment industries. Without effective water treatment the operations become unreliable, unsafe and reduces the efficiency towards the output produced. To avoid this quandary proper programming in the equipment and the accurate maintenance, failure analysis and troubleshooting to be done. Only well experienced professional in PLC electrical field can rectify the issue and give valid output. Now chance has arrived to exploit the job through the PaptecJOBS.com job portal which is the placement consultant for Water treatment, Pulp and paper, Printing, Packaging , Chemical, Trading and Environmental industries.
- Designing electrical systems to provide lighting, electrical power and controls to process treatment equipment that are a part of waste water treatment plant.
- Preparing design plans and specifications for detailing the size and type.
- Installation of new electrical equipment for waste water treatment process.
- Supporting in maintenance practices for evaluating electrical equipment.
- Performing failure analysis and troubleshooting of electrical equipment.
- Designing, creating and testing PLC programs.
- Code preparation for the equipment systems.
- Collaborate with sales and other engineering departments.
- Integrate programs share information and control with DCS/SCADA systems.
- Wiring controllers to the equipment and labeling them for safety.
- Documenting the programs designed for the equipment and maintaining them.
- Supply technical support to customers and field service personnel.
- The incumbent should have thorough knowledge of Operation and Maintenance for the complete electrical equipment system.
- Good Analytical skills on Trial and complaints required.
- Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadline.
- Design, installation, troubleshooting should be well known.
- Should be capable to Handle One Machine Complete Production End to End
- Ability to work independently, resourceful and effective team player.
- Should be very good Resource Management
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary and passionate team members to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Salary Offer The remuneration will be attractive at par with industry
- Educational Qualification Any diploma or degree
- Experience 4-19 yrs
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- industry Allied Chemicals