Solar Energy Jobs !!!
Solar Energy & Power Plant Jobs !!! The Indian renewable energy sector is the fourth most attractive renewable energy market in the world. In this sector solar power is the fastest developing industry and India is the second largest solar power market in the World. Solar energy is pollution free and clean power that is available abundantly all time. It produces power for households and factories through solar panels. There is job opportunity for sales co-coordinator in one of the manufacturer of solar energy products in South India. Sale is the fundamental aspect for the success and growth of company. The role of Sales coordinator is to assist and coordinate with the sale department to achieve the target which in turn result in higher profit. This exclusive opportunity is published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated Service to Environmental Industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in pulp and paper industry, printing, packaging, publishing, power plants and water treatment industry. Suitable candidates make use of this wonderful opportunity
- Supporting and Assisting sales team in all aspects.
- Preparing quotations, order form and all other relevant documents.
- Arranging appointments for sales executives with clients
- Coordinating with sales department to achieve the targets and goals
- Responsible for customer’s account opening as well as Account Maintenance.
- Making follow-up with customers and clients to confirm sales orders.
- Responding and taking proper action for sales queries from clients
- Updating existing clients with change in price.
- Maintaining and proper filing of all sales related documents.
- Communicating client in case of any delay in delivering orders.
- Planning and managing budget for marketing and travelling expenses of sales executives.
- Supporting sales team to develop ideas to market and sell the products/services.
- Ensuring that sales executives have sufficient quantity of samples, brochures and other sales related materials.
- Preparing weekly, monthly sales report as per management requirement.
Job Requirements :
- Good knowledge on MS office and Email Communications required
- Maintain Good relations with client and Client Representative
- Should have administration ability
- Effectively communicate with customer/ dealer/ factory through phone and email
- Connecting with clients to identify their requirements.
- Must be a team player with high level of dedication.
- benefits The remuneration will be attractive at par with industry norms( Approx 2 - 2.2 Lacs by all means under Cost to company , but not limited too..). However it will be discussed on one to one discussion based on the current remuneration and other skills
- Educational Qualification B.COM, B.BA /Any Equivalent Qualification
- Experience 1 TO 4 YEARS
- Age BELOW 35
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com ,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also
- Sex Female
- industry Power Plants