Warehouse Infrastructure Logistics Sector Manager Jobs
Warehouse Infrastructure Logistics sector manager Jobs !!! BD professional who will lead Pan India business development of Storage Tank for Large volume Sectors( oil and gas industry and GFS tanks in specified industry sector(s). Person shortlisted has to have knowledge of industry, reach into influencers and decision makers in those companies, understand customer needs and fit our products to meet those needs. Since, PaptecJOBS.com is the Job Portal as well as recruitment consultants for the sectors Pulp and Paper , Printing, Publishing, Packaging, Power, Renewable energy, Water treatment as well as Chemical Manufacturers
Key Result Areas:
- Getting our products listed with key sector consultants
- Reach to decision makers and influences in identified segments.
- P&L Management
- Create top to top relationship in identified prospects.
- Creating the value proposition for our products.
- CNA (customer need analysis)
- Building preference for our technology and getting the same incorporated in their RFQ.
- To deliver on the assigned Annual and Quarterly sales targets for the business.
- Building a strong and active prospect pipeline and track through CRM system as per company norms.
- To identify, appoint and develop a pan India channel partner network having reach in relevant customer segments and motivate them to generate business leads.
- To have deep understanding on the relevant market and to introduce new technology to clients. Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities.
- Negotiate with customers on techno-commercials, balancing organizational objectives and customer satisfaction.
- To be aware of market developments. Track competition and pass information to HO on regular basis.
- Ideate, plan and execute market development activities. Coordinate or participate in promotional activities/exhibitions/trade shows, for presenting and educating potential customers and then following-up them for any business opportunity.
- Timely reporting and reviews
- 5-7 years Business Development/ KAM (Key Account Manager) experience.
- Experience and reach in relevant industries:
- CNA, Value Selling experience
- Willing to travel min 15 days in a month.
- Mature with ability to see larger picture
- Team player
- Perseverant and Result oriented
- Quick learner
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- benefits The remuneration will be attractive at par with industry norms( Approx 7 - 8 Lacs by all means under Cost to company , but not limited too..). However it will be discussed on one to one discussion based on the current remuneration and other skills
- Educational Qualification BE/ BTech / BSc with MBA
- Experience 5 - 7 Yrs
- Age 30 – 45
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com ,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- industry Allied Chemicals