Sales Co-Ordinator Jobs!!!
Sales Co-Ordinator Jobs!! Solar power is pollution free and causes no greenhouse gases to be emitted after installation. It reduces dependence on foreign oil and fossil fuels. This renewable clean power is available every day, even cloudy days produce some power. One of the leading manufacturer and service provider of Solar PV EPC in South India requires “Office and Sales Co-Ordinator”. This Post Published now in PaptecJOBS.com , Since it is the Job Portal as well as recruitment consultants to Providing Dedicated Services to Pulp and Paper , Printing, Publishing, Packaging, Power, Renewable energy, Water treatment, Chemical Manufactures , Shipping as well as Logistics.
- Supporting and assisting sales team in all aspects.
- Lead generation and maintenance of the enquiries.
- Responsible for customer account opening as well as Account Maintenance.
- Preparing quotations, order form and all other relevant documents.
- Arranging appointments for sales executives with clients
- Handle incoming calls; explain regarding company products to the clients.
- Planning and managing budget for marketing and travelling expenses of sales executives.
- Ensuring that sales executives have sufficient quantity of samples, brochures and other sales related materials.
- Supporting sales team to develop ideas to market and sell the products/services.
- Maintain customer database based upon the origin.
- Updating existing clients with change in price.
- Maintaining and proper filing of all sales related documents.
- Coordinating with sales department to achieve the targets and goals
- Handle general enquiries; divert them to relevant departments in the company.
- Communicating clients in case any delay in delivery of orders.
- Making follow-up with customers and clients to confirm sales orders.
- Preparing weekly, monthly sales report as per management requirement.
- Report to sales manager.
- Well versed with MS – Office.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Tamil
- Responsible for actions, willing to learn more.
- Maintain records on time.
- Salary Offer INR 10000 - 12000 PER MONTH
- Educational Qualification Post Graduate (any) / Under Graduate (any)
- Experience 2-5 YRS
- Age 24 - 30
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Female
- Single Image
- industry Power Plants