Corrugated QC Jobs !!!
Corrugated QC Jobs !!!Quality Control is essential to building a successful business that delivers products that meet or exceed customers’ expectations. It also forms the basis of an efficient business that minimizes waste and operates at high levels of productivity. Quality control is defined as the process of setting standards and testing to make sure the product or service, is done correctly. Quality control is the department in a manufacturing plant that is designed to inspect each item to make sure that it is properly made as per the specification . The Production of Corrugated Box manufacturing need several Testing to certify the Box. One of the Gulf Country based corrugation factory required Quality Inspector. To be a part of Corrugation team in Packaging Industry a job opportunity published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated Service to Packaging industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in environmental sector, printing, Pulp & Paper , publishing, power plants and Renewable energy as well as Shipping & Logistics.
- Prepare SOP, STP, Specifications and other quality related documents.
- Participate in self-inspection and external inspection
- Execute all activities related to Analytical Method Validation e. g. protocol preparation, analysis and report preparation.
- Ensure proper operation, cleaning and preventive maintenance of lab equipment (if applicable) and
concurrent recording of all activities in the respective log books.
- Execute the assigned responsibilities such as equipment monitoring, verification/ calibration.
- Abide by the EHS procedures while performing analysis or any other related activities
- Participate in handling of change controls and investigation in the occurrence of any deviation.
- Execute any other work allotted by the supervisor on a timely basis
- Prepare and control the quality of incoming raw materials and other materials.
- Working together with the factory operations in suggesting optimal solutions for additives for the process such as starch and Chemicals.
- Prepare technical characteristics of the finished products, bringing non conformity to attention of GM and initiating improvement actions where required.
- Organize and manage the company’s Laboratory at the existing and new facility.
- Follow-up with the customers complaints and taking initiatives to assist the sales team in dealing with customers in case of any quality production problems.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Ensure compliance with ISO in department.
- Prepare reports on weekly & monthly bases to review performance, service failures, and operational
problems and submit to GM & management.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of NPI department function
- Relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers.
- Reports to Senior Executive- Quality Control
- 7 to 8 years in Quality Control and Quality Assurance in Corrugation Industry.
- Customer Visits to understand their need and to understand the new development in market.
- To have knowledge of different management system such as ISO, IMS, TQM, TPM, SPC etc. is prefer.
- Essential knowledge of QCS and Computers is desirable.
- Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume and rate.
- Understand and work with Product quality specifications
- Understand and conform to Quality standards
- Proven problem-solver, creative resourcefulness, clear communicator
- Dependable, independent and self-motivated, committed to completing projects assigned
- Willingness to go the extra mile, thrives on continuous learning, desire to please
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Salary Offer INR 46,000/- ++ ( Finalization on Personal Discussion )
- Educational Qualification GRADUATION / DIPLOMA ( Packaging or Pulp & Paper )
- Experience 3-5 Yrs
- Age 2 - 5 Yrs
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Both
- industry Print & Packaging