Paper Mill Fitter Jobs !!!
Paper Mill Fitter Jobs!!! play vital role in various industrial technologies. It enables ease in daily activities from home needs to space travel and help living modern society. Various tools and techniques are in use to manufacture machines required by general public. UAE based paper manufacturing company require mechanical fitter, for operation and maintenance of a mechanical tools in Plant. To be a member of paper manufacturing unit and serve the purpose of the role, apply the job published in Paptecjobs.com. Since it is Job portal as well as placement consultant for Chemical Industry, Pulp and Paper, printing, Publishing, Packaging, Power and Water treatment industries as well as Shipping & Logistics
- To keep Workshop Machine tools including paper machine roll grinding with high accuracy by adopting Preventive & Predictive maintenance to increase uptime & optimum utilization of machinery and workforce to delight the internal customer & to meet the budgeted production.
- Spares Repairing and system improvement support to new pulp mill, chipper; recovery & Power plant.
- Manage, organize and control an efficient mechanical engineering workshop including the management of Technicians and Graded Workers.
- Perform the full range of tasks associated with journeyman level welder.
- Perform a full range of pipefitting trades, tasks and procedures.
- Capability to maintain spares of equipment allotted.
- Use of precision instruments in the performance of daily duties.
- To be well versed with maintenance of rolls, pumps, gearboxes, suction press rolls, doctor blade setting, wire, press, dryer changes, dryer rotary joints, vacuum pumps, pressure screens, pulpers, rewinders, etc.
- Non-destructively test all parts of boiler for cracks and breaks. After repair/overhaul, perform online- checks of turbine generator before it is put back in service.
- Troubleshoot and maintain all equipment involved in coal handling such as car pullers, car shakers, pan feeders, screens and coal scales.
- Repair and when necessary, overhaul diesel engines used to power electric generators.
- Maintain accurate and complete maintenance records for the work performed at the CHPP and on the affiliated heat distribution system.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose system malfunctions and in coordination with the maintenance, supervisor, outline a repair strategy for major projects.
- While attending online/breakdown maintenance job referred equipment dependents or connected departments need to be alerted and informed with due protocols.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of ADPMCL function, so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE procedures and controls across ADPMCL function to guarantee employee safety, health, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Regular updating of records, for the jobs and duties attended and duly update the records in the management system with ISO.
- Regular maintenance and recording of IMS management system for the jobs assigned on daily basis.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Reports to Assistant engineer
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of mechanical experience in pulp & paper industry for mechanical fitter position.
- Knowledge and training in Suction rolls assembling and dismantling methods is necessary.
- Essential knowledge of QCS and Computers is desirable. Knowledge of different
- management system such as ISO, IMS is preferred.
- Should be information adherence, action oriented, and composure
- Salary Offer INR 48000 ++( Finalized in One to One discussion )
- Educational Qualification ITI MECHANICAL
- Age 30-46 Yrs
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also
- Sex Male
- Single Image
- industry Print & Packaging