Paper bag manufacturing jobs !!!
Paper Bag Manufacturing Jobs !!! Paper bag are natural and environmental alternative to plastic and textile bags.
In modern society the usage of paper bags wide spread in all consumer durable industries like food, textile, minerals, chemicals, hotel & restaurants, shopping malls etc. Gulf Country based manufacturer required operator to operate the paper bag manufacturing machine. To be a member of the paper bag manufacturing unit and serve the purpose of the role apply the job published in Paptecjobs.com Since it is Job Portal as well as Placement Consultant for Chemical industry, Pulp and Paper, Printing, Publishing, Packaging, Power and Water treatment industries as well as Shipping & Logistics.
- Responsible for install, maintain, and operate machinery
- Accurate and efficient set-up of the machine in accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Ensure machine set-up, start-up, operation, and shut down tasks under direction of the machine
- Set machine belts to job specifications, mount/dismount die boards, set folding belts/ folding, rails, rollers to job specifications.
- Operate machine to run efficiently, produce quality products & maximize m/c ut
- Understand Finished product requirement accordingly operate the machine with paper reels.
- Prepare reports on with-data on production machine operational , safety, quality, and record downtime.
- Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs.
- Adheres to production schedule. Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals,Reports any unusual scheduling issues to supervisor.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good house keeping.
- Support on manufacturing operation with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and waste.
- Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related work.
- Work closely with management on any issues regarding the Paper bag operation.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls over all areas of function
- Relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- 5 years’ experience as Paper bag machine operator
- Must have a strong understanding of the machines they work
- Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume and rate.
- Understand and work with Product quality specifications
- Understand and conform to Quality standards
- Proven problem-solver, creative resourcefulness, clear communicator
- Dependable, independent and self-motivated, committed to completing projects assigned
- Willingness to go the extra mile thrives on continuous learning,
- desire to please. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Salary Offer INR 48000- 65000 ++ ( Finalization on Personal Discussion )
- Educational Qualification HSC/ITI/DIPLOMA
- Experience 5 - 8 Yrs
- Age 26- 46
- Sex Both
- industry Print & Packaging