Accounts Jobs in Coimbatore!!!
Accounts Jobs in Coimbatore!! A paper machine (or a paper making machine) is an industrial machine which is used in pulp and paper industry to create papers in large quantities at high speed. A paper manufacturing house has various departments to deliver finished products as paper machine to the industrial customers. One of the core departments which record the business transaction is accounts department. A leading paper machine manufacturer requires a general manager to lead the finance accounts and costing department. To be a part of the industry utilize this Job opportunity published in PaptecJOBS.com is the Job Portal as well as Placement consultant providing dedicated Service to Pulp and Paper Industry, environmental sector, printing, packaging, publishing, power plants and Renewable energy, Water Treatment, Shipping and Logistics.
- Preparation, Updating, Maintenance of daily books of accounts – System Based with Back – up Documentation.
- To be able to produce error-free accounting report and present their results. Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status.
- Responsible of Collecting Receivable as per the Terms / Schedule with Minimum Hand – Holding.
- Responsible for Receiving Payable bills, Reconciliation of Payable bill as per the WORK –ORDER Terms/ Schedule and obtaining Management approvals prior to the Schedule.
- Resolve Purchase order, Contract, Invoice or Payment discrepancy & Documentation with supervisor support (Debit memo, Stop payment. Purchase order amendments).
- Identifying discrepancies in invoices and taking proper action to resolve the issues.
- Preparation of Submission of Invoice – receivables as per the work order Terms/Schedule with minimum Hand- Holding.
- Preparation and updating and maintenance of daily vouchers.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Managing the Communications Verbal / Written (Vendors/ Customers/Bank/Company CA) With Minimum Hand – Holding.
- Liaison/Visiting/ Meeting – (Vendors/ Customers/Bank/ Company CA) to resolve any road block’s on accounts with minimum Hand – Holding as and when required.
- Resolving the issues with bank in case of discrepancies in Bank Account.
- Communicating and solving the mismatch in statement and providing clarification to Vendors.
- To handle the AP tax invoices and Tax forms especially TDS, GST statutory point of view.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Providing MIS reports to management on monthly basis or as and when required.
- Reports to MD.
- Know – how in understanding Accounts Transaction in Taxes/ Deductions in each Transaction.
- Knowledge in ERP as well as SAP system and procedures MS office as well as MIS Reports.
- Knowledge on Letter Drafting, with Business Communication skills are preferred.
- Should be able represent company on all accounting platforms/forums.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational ability and a self-starter.
- Ability to follow standard filing procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to interact and deal with people from various cultural backgrounds and at all different levels.
- Ability to work independently, resourceful and effective team player.
- Should be a committed resource to the company.
- Salary Offer INR 1.25LACS++ PER MONTH
- Educational Qualification CA / ICWAI
- Experience 15 YRS
- Age 48+
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com, Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Both
- Single Image
- industry Paper Industry