BHS Corrugated Operators Jobs !!!
BHS Corrugated Operators Jobs !!!Product packaging serves to protect the product inside. Packaging must keep the product safe during shipment between the manufacturing facility and the retailer and must prevent damage while the product sits on the shelf. Therefore, product packaging must be sturdy and reliable. Packaged Product carried through a corrugated box , Corrugated is made up of three layers of paper that includes an inside liner, an outside liner, and fluting with a ruffled shape, which runs in between the two. New Age Corrugated Comes with not only three layer.. up to 7 Layers with Multiple Fluted layers pasted with Liners on top surface. One of Modernised Corrugated Box making factory in Gulf Countries required Lead Operators for the New Age Corrugation machinery from BHS.To be a part of Corrugation team in Packaging Industry a job opportunity published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated Service to Packaging industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in environmental sector, printing, Pulp & Paper , publishing, power plants and Renewable energy as well as Shipping & Logistics.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for install, maintain, and operate machinery
- Accurate and efficient set-up of the machine in accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Ensure machine set-up, start-up, operation, and shut down tasks under direction of the machine
- Set machine belts to job specifications, mount/dismount die boards, set folding belts/ folding
rails, rollers to job specifications.
- Properly operate machine to run efficiently, produce quality products and maximize machine
- Check quality of boxes during the run, including – mis-slotted boxes, loose liner, misprints, and
any other defects.
- Prepare reports on production data, machine operational status, safety data, quality data, record
- Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs. Be proactive in the
maintenance of equipment.
- Adheres to production schedule. Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet
cost, quality and service goals. Reports any unusual scheduling issues to supervisor.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good
- Support on manufacturing operation with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime
- Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related work.
- Work closely with management on any issues regarding the corrugator operation.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls
covering all areas of function
- Relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Reports to Production Supervisor
- 5 years’ experience as corrugation machine operator
- Must have a strong understanding of the machines they work
- Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume and rate.
- Understand and work with Product quality specifications
- Understand and conform to Quality standards
- Proven problem-solver, creative resourcefulness, clear communicator
- Dependable, independent and self-motivated, committed to completing projects assigned
- Willingness to go the extra mile, thrives on continuous learning, desire to please
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Salary Offer INR 80,000/- ( Finalization on Personal Discussion )
- Educational Qualification HSC/ ITI/ DIPLOMA
- Age 5 - 8 Yrs
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- industry Print & Packaging