Junior Accountant Jobs in Paper Industry!!!
Junior Accountants Jobs in Paper Industry!!! Paper is one of the significant discoveries that turned the history of the world around. The pulp and paper industry is one of the largest industries in the world. It holds 15th rank in World Paper Production. There is Job opportunity for Junior Accountant in one of the paper mill in South India. Accounting plays a vital role in any business.Proper and accurate maintenance of accounts is as important to business as sales.The role of accountant is to accumulate and report on financial information about the performance, financial position, and cash flows of a business. This Job opportunity is published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated Service to Pulp and Paper industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in environmental sector, printing, packaging, publishing, power plants and Renewable energy. Suitable candidates grab this wonderful opportunity to shine in your career.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Verifying and Updating all accounting entries in ERP.
- Preparing Vouchers , Receipts , Debit note, Credit note, Delivery Challan
- Verifying and processing of Sales and Purchase invoices.
- Identifying discrepancies in invoices and communicating the same to Senior officer to take proper action to resolve the issues.
- Coordinating with senior accountant to complete the task
- Proper filing of Financial documents and records.
- Extracting reports from ERP and sending to Senior Accountant .
- Assisting to prepare MIS reports as per management requirement.
- Complying to all legal statutory requirements
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must have Good communication Skills
- Must have Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Good knowledge on MS office and Email Communications required
- Understanding Accounts Transaction in Taxes/ Deductions.
- Should have work experience in Tally ERP software .
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in Accounts is required.
- Knowledge in Tally – 9 ERP systems and procedures MS office as well as MIS Reports
- benefits 1.56 lakhs to 1.8 lakhs
- Educational Qualification B.COM/ B.BA or any other Equivalent Qualification
- Experience 1 to 2 Years
- Age 22-30 years
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Female
- industry Paper Industry