HR and IR Jobs
HR And IR Jobs In Any Business Human resources department handles many necessary Key functions include labor law compliance, recruiting, staff training and development, payroll, record keeping & tax compliance, payroll benefits and employer-employee relations. Human Resources Officer- is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling. To lead and to be a Member of a Leading Engineering organisation, Please utlize this job opportunity is published in PaptecJOBS.com job portal which a recruitment consultancy is providing dedicated services to pulp and paper industry, printing, packaging, publishing, power plants, water treatment industry and Environmental Industry.
- The Candidate should be responsible for Human Resources Department activities
- Guiding the team for monthly PF & ESI Deduction and Contribution Report
- Co ordinating & preparing employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Handle HR Recruiting process such as vender management(consultancy), Scheduling Interview (telephonic & face to face), offer discussion, negotiating and prepare appointment order for selected candidate.
- Obtaining Monthly Staff Performance Report from Departmental Head.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Preparation of Employee Appraisals.
- Preparation and Execution of Pay Roll Ledger.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- Handling Government Departments and compliance of factory rules and regulations
- Maintain cordial relation with union members of the company.
- Handling Staff and Company guest travel plan and approvals
- Report Submission to the management on daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly basis.
- Promote company’s reputation as best place to work.
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills
- She/He Should Have Experience in managing HR or Personnel Dept activities
- The Candidate Should have thorough knowledge in PF & ESI.
- Should have Strong decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Should have a positive attitude.
- Maintain Good relations with Staffs and Workers.
- Salary Offer 13++ Lacs / Annum ( However Finalized in Personal Discussion)
- Educational Qualification MBA/MSW In HR & IR
- Experience Min 15+ Yrs
- Age Above 40+
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also
- Sex Both
- industry Allied Chemicals