Environmental Civil Site Engineer Jobs !!!
Environmental Civil Site Engineer Jobs !!! In today’s modern world environmental industry is growing rapidly. This sector deals environmental services including waste water management and also provides solutions to treat the waste water by introducing modern equipments. A site engineer’s role is vital for construction project. He helps to complete the project in a successful way by applying efficient techniques and skills. There is Job opportunity for Site Engineer in an Environmental industry. This unique opportunity is published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated Service to Environmental Industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in environmental sector, pulp and paper industry, printing, packaging, publishing, power plants and water treatment industry.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for understanding clients/process requirements and take ownership of designs/drawings
- Coordinating with clients /PMC’S / Contractors / Government department / Bodies and seek /Give Details as and when required independently.
- Take accountability of drawing submission and civil designs as per the opportunity /project requirements.
- Supervision of civil related execution at multiple sites.
- Reporting to line Manager on defined intervals and submission of other relevant reports related admin, accounts, management etc.
- Collaborating with other team members in office to complete task in optimal time and manner.
- To assess all environmental compliance’s for civil features, suggest measures etc.
- Preparation of General arrangement Drawings.
- Preparation of Plant Layout and Equipment Layout
- Responsible for Generating the Equipment Design and General Arrangement of drawings.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Know – how in understanding clients/process requirements and should have design/draft drawings for Sewage Treatment or Effluent Treatment or Water Treatment Plants or Solid Waste Management Facilities.
- Should have done P&ID’s and have knowledge of piping Layout’s – basic understanding of Hydraulic designs.
- Should have worked on equipment layout drawings
- The Candidate Should be hands on with CAD drawings
- Should have basic knowledge of regulatory compliance as per pollution control board norms
- benefits CTC Will be Attractive at par with Industry Norms. It Will be discussed in personal discussions
- Educational Qualification B.E in CIVIL / Any other equivalent qualification
- Experience 1 to 2 yrs
- Age 22 - 35
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- industry Allied Chemicals