EMPA MACHINES OPERATORS JOB !!!
EMPA MACHINES OPERATORS JOB !!!Packaging Industry Servicing to the public under various circumstances such as , Packing the Product or for the Carrying the product.The Customers accomplish their satisfaction whenever every single manufactured goods is finally packed and given to them to handle safely as well as quantitatively.In recent years FMCG & Ecommerce Industry growth has been leading from other industries. This two Industries inevitably required corrugated boxes to carry the products, Corrugated or Carton Box demand becoming high, and its also added its Innovations constantly. BHS and EMPA are the two new age machine which will work with Input of rawmaterial as well as output as Finished Product with low cost and higher productivity. One of the Gulf based industry need Skilled Operators for the EMPA Machines Which is Published in our exclusive job portal PaptecJOBS.com which is the unique placement consultants to Packaging, Pulp and paper, Printing, Publishing, Power and renewable energy, Water treatment and chemical manufacturing industries as well as Shipping and Logistics.
- Responsible for all activities associated with running the Emba machine including setup, operation, clean-up.
- Safely feed and/or stack product from the Emba machine that produces corrugated packaging.
- Monitor the production line and manage troubleshooting for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue and ensure it is sticking properly.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Ensure proper packaging methods and interpret visual aids are used to convey specific packaging requirements.
- Coordinate with co-workers and operator.
- Ensure production floor, machine area is clean and accessible.
- Accurate data entry is required for recording receipts and machine/product data into system.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Recommending improvements to operations and monitor equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimize downtime.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of function,
- Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE procedures and controls across function to guarantee employee safety, health, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Provide report as per the requirement of Management & GM.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Packaging and precisely in operating EMPA Machines.
- Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy.
- Knowledge of managing teams within tight quality and efficiency parameters
- Knowledge of equipment design and capabilities that can be translated into efficient operation.
- Product layouts and production specifications and Knowledge of FIFO .
- Proven problem-solver, creative resourcefulness, clear communicator
- Dependable, independent and self-motivated, committed to completing projects assigned
- Salary Offer INR 70000/- + ( Finalized in Personal Discussion )
- Experience 5- 6 yrs In Fully Automatic Plant ( EMPA MACHINE)
- Age 26- 42
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- industry Print & Packaging