Electrical Operator Jobs!!!
Electrical Operator Jobs!! the modern paper mill uses large amounts of energy, water, and wood pulp in an efficient and complex series of processes, to produce a sheet of paper that can be used in diverse ways. For smooth functioning of such company, electrical resources plays a vital role. One of the leading paper manufacturer companies in Gulf country requires Electrician to assist trouble shooting operations in electrical department. To be a member of paper manufacturing unit and serve the purpose of the role, apply the job published in PaptecJOBS.com. Since it is Job portal as well as placement consultant for Chemical Industry, Pulp and Paper, printing, Publishing, Packaging, Power and Water treatment industries as well as Shipping & Logistics.
- To assist in trouble shooting in electrical department.
- Should install and maintain all electrical resources to utilize work requirement as per applicability of the company
- Responsible for conducting installation, repair, maintenance of different voltage system, power factor, DCS etc. as per drawings and company specifications.
- Responsible for smooth functioning of electrical connections/ equipment’s and machineries.
- To diagnose any electrical problem, reviewing the operational practices, identify the areas of obstruction/ quality failures and work on system and process changes for qualitative improvement/ energy conservation.
- To trouble shoot the problem of DOL starter, star/delta starter, VFD drives, EOT Crane, all type motor connection, cable glanding, Motor over hauling, transformer maintenance, etc.
- Identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and take steps to rectify through application of trouble shooting tools.
- Supervising the preparation of MIS and various other reports to apprise top management of the routine engineering operations and assist in critical decision-making.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of UPM function, so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers
- Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE procedures and controls across UPM function to guarantee employee safety, health, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Reports to Junior Engineer.
- Basic knowledge of different voltage system, power factor, DCS etc.
- Capability to understand the all type electrical drawing
- Knowledge on Safety and Housekeeping
- Training in Vfd drives training troubleshooting and maintenance added advantage.
- PLC training troubleshooting and I/O check
- Salary Offer INR 39000 TO 45000 PER MONTH
- Educational Qualification ITI Electrician
- Experience 8 YRS
- Age 28 To 42
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- Single Image
- industry Paper Industry