ELECTRICAL JOBS IN PAPER INDUSTRY!!!
ELECTRICAL JOBS IN PAPER INDUSTRY!!!Paper is very important and environmental friendly tools in our daily life because It is versatile materials like printing, writing, packaging and cleaning, decorating and number of industrial construction processes.The Paper and pulp industry is comprises companies that use wood as raw material,and produce pulp,paper,paperboard, writing & printing paper and many types of cultural & business communication paper.Join hands with us to monitor or supervise a paper industry by being apart in managerial department. This job opportunity is listed in PaptecJOBS.com, since PaptecJOBS.com is a job portal as well as placement consultant to provide better service for candidates as well as experience holder to explore their talent and inner quality in different place.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Supervise, execute and monitor day to day operation, maintenance and trouble shooting of pulp mill electronic equipments and control system used in production line especially distribution control system (DCS).
- Prepare, schedule, plan, coordinate and timely execute planned preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and production shut down maintenance.
- Monitoring and Drafting Break down Maintenance , as well as Corrective and Preventive action Plans
- Scheduling periodical Equipment shut down for maintenance and replacements
- Conducting Internal Audits and ensuring compliance to ISO 9000, ISO 14000 & OHSAS 18000
- Handling project activities involving working out various requirements with respect to machines, manpower & monitoring overall project operations for ensuring timely completion.
- Managing resources to perform project activities in cost effective manner.
- Preparing AMC for the machines and generating database for the AMC / Service Report / Supplier Information.
- Assist in maintenance planning and departmental budget preparation.
- Analyze breakdown and implement modification or alteration if required by interpreting schematic drawings and layout plans.
- Interact with other departments to prepare and develop short and long term circuit engineering plans, design, and modification or alteration activities.
- Ensure set specification is in accordance with Electricity Supply Act & Regulations.
- Comply with company policies and other statutory bodies regulations with special attention to administration, safety, health and environmental policies.
- Maintaining and Scheduling Safety Standards, features as well as conducting and providing support to Safety Audits.
- Supervise immediate subordinates in performing their assigned duties.
- Ensure all activities meet and comply with ISO standard and requirements.
- Identifying areas of improvement and recommending process modifications and equipment calibrations to enhance operational efficiencies of the systems.
- Reviewing the operational practices, identify the areas of obstruction/ quality failures and work on system and process changes for qualitative improvement/ energy conservation.
- Supervising the preparation of MIS and various other reports to apprise top management of the routine engineering operations and assist in critical decision-making.
- Providing technical Support to procurement team for spares and equipment purchase.
- Report to his superior on abnormalities of equipment and machinery in the production line.
- Coordinate and ensure rectification work is carried out as per specified requirements and standard
- Should have required technical Knowledge in understanding process requirements of Electrical Department Activities
- Knowledge in paper mill electronic instrument & how to use drive systems in paper mills.
- Implementing automation concepts.
- Updated knowledge in using Power Electronics and Power transmissions.
- Must have experience on Statutory Compliance procedures.
- Basic Knowledge on System communication.
- Knowledge of MIS reporting Systems.
- benefits The remuneration will be attractive at par with industry norms( Approx 12- 16Lacs by all means under Cost to company , but not limited too..). However it will be discussed on one to one discussion based on the current remuneration and other skills
- Educational Qualification Any diploma or degree
- Experience 15-20 years
- Age 38-55
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Face book personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com ,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- industry Paper Industry