Electrical Engineer Jobs !!!
Electrical Engineer Jobs!! Solar energy begins with the sun. Solar panels (also known as “PV panels”) are used to convert light from the sun, which is composed of particles of energy called “photons”, into electricity that can be used to power electrical loads. One of the leading manufacturer and service provider of Solar PV EPC in South India requires “Electrical engineer” for their projects. This Post Published now in PaptecJOBS.com, Since it is the Job Portal as well as recruitment consultants to Pulp and Paper, Printing, Publishing, Packaging, Power, Renewable energy, Water treatment.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities -Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects
- Must understand all system sizing and energy generation calculations (Via applications like PVSyst)
- Responsible for understanding AutoCAD drawings for AC & DC side of solar power plants ranging from 1 kW to 5MW
- Responsible for creating permit ready Site Plan and AC/DC Wiring drawings for AC & DC side of solar power plants ranging from 1 kW to 5MW
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects
- Daily checking the Utility Equipment’s and Updating the DG sets, HT yard, Power house, shop floor LT panels, UPS, Compressors, solar roof top Checklists Daily
- Attending the Breakdowns immediately to avoid stoppage of work on site. As & when required
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications on Solar Power plant.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring
- Managing and coordinating with in-house project design and engineering team.
- Interact with client and convey the technical details.
- Reports to Manager.
- Jobs needs partial travelling
- Must have additional knowledge in understanding electrical connections with Inverters, Panels, Junction boxes, HT panels etc.
- Experience in Electrical line on Solar projects.
- Highly motivated to take on challenges with excellent ability to solve problems, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible with extended shifts
- Salary Offer INR 15000 - 18000 Per Month
- Educational Qualification BE (Electrical) / Diploma (Electrical)
- Experience 1 YEAR
- Age 24 - 30
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com, Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- Single Image
- industry Power Plants