Design Engineer Job!!!
Design Engineer Job offered by a predominant group in Tamil Nadu.
Design for manufacturing (DFM) is essential because it’s about creating the process for the product as much as the product itself. The design impacts every part of the production, from costs to timing to eventual customer satisfaction.
Pulp and paper processing equipment include Fourdrinier machines, pulpers, digesters, refiners, chippers, chip processors, and other specialized machinery for processing pulp and forming paper webs.
Design engineer develops designs and tests new products, such as machinery, robotics, tools, and sensors. Their primary duties include creating new products and designs, revising existing products, and providing installation support by writing technical operation documentation.
Please utilize the Job Opportunity published on PaptecJobs.com. PaptecJOBS is the Job Portal for Non-IT Sector Provide Placements through TAMS- Talent Acquisition Management System, Which is an Economical and Automated Module for Recruitment.
JOB DESCRIPTION& REQUIREMENTS
- To create technical designs/drawings as per the requirement of customers, deliver on time, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for understanding clients/process requirements and taking ownership of designs/drawings.
- Accountable for Generating a List of proper materials for the Equipment design.
- Responsible for carrying out the duties of the Engineering department, including design, research, prototyping, engineering documentation, estimating, and process improvement.
- Analysis and Design of Shaft, Structural Member, Selection of Bearing, Gear Box, Coupling, Equipment Sizing, Screw Capacity, and Power Calculation.
- Craft models and drawings of products using CAD, Analyze prototype data and retest if needed, and research new product ideas and methods.
- Preparation of Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P & ID)
- Review the design and provide necessary recommendations.
- Ensure that all work carried out complies with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance, and procedural standards.
- Maintain accurate records
- Coordinate with all team members and customers on all project-related matters
- Allocate works to draftsmen and check drawings.
- Provide timely design assistance to the team to meet customer requirements.
- Write detailed reports.
- Salary Offer 12-16 LPA ( However Will be Finalised in Personal Discussion)
- Educational Qualification BE/B.Tech – Mechanical With Design Specialization
- Experience 10 -15 Years
- Age 35 - 40
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- Industry Paper Industry
- JobNumber 23011310TA124