Corrugated operators Jobs !!!
Corrugated operators Jobs !!! Product packaging must be sturdy and reliable. Packaged Product carried through a corrugated box , Corrugated is made up of three layers of paper that includes an inside liner, an outside liner, and fluting with a ruffled shape, which runs in between the two. New Age Corrugated Comes with not only three layer and its many layers up to 7 Layers , after Creasing and scoring , Punching finally Stitching and stapling delivers finished product shape. One of Modernized Corrugated Box making factory in Gulf Countries required Stitching nothing but Stapling Operators for the New Age Corrugation machinery .To be a part of Corrugation team in Packaging Industry a job opportunity published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated Service to Packaging industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in environmental sector, printing, Pulp & Paper , publishing, power plants and Renewable energy as well as Shipping & Logistics
- Responsible Operate and tend ‘Manual/Semi-Automatic Carton Staplers’ to join together, reinforce and
- Related stitching operations in the manufacture of corrugated carton packaging products, as per the given Specifications
- Responsible to activate stitching machine to join corrugated carton boxes of different shapes and sizes, as per given specification.
- Activates and adjusts machine controls to regulate stitching/stapling length and depth, speed, dimensions of folds and tucks, or nailing
- Monitors machine operation to detect problems, such as defective stapling/stitching, breaks in nails, or machine
- Examines and measures finished articles to verify conformance to standards. Records production data and may write identification tickets as required.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls covering all functional Areas
- Relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers
- Compliance to all relevant QHSE procedures and controls across function to guarantee employee safety , health, legislative compliance.
- Delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Reports to Production supervisor
- Any other Duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Min 2 years experience in Stitching and punching in corrugated carton boxes
- Expertise in Stitching techniques and machine operators
- Basic knowledge on computer operation
- Well versed in Product inspection problem identification / trouble shooting.
- Direction towards customer service orientation appreciated
- benefits INR 30000 ++ ( Finalization in One to One Discussion)
- Educational Qualification MATRICULATION / ITI
- Experience Min 2 Yrs
- Age 23 - 46 Yrs
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also
- Sex Male
- industry Print & Packaging