Corrugated Industry Jobs !!!
Corrugated Industry Jobs !!! New Age Corrugated Comes with not only three layer and its many layers up to 7 Layers , Corrugations Process consists Fluting , Pasting, Scoring , Punching, Stapling . Its differentiated Batch process and continuous process .. Every Stage need associating professional and workmen to organize the output delivers finished product shape. One of Modernized Corrugated Box making factory in Gulf Countries required Double Baker nothing but Initial Stage of corrugations process Operators for the New Age Corrugation machinery .To be a part of Corrugation team in Packaging Industry a job opportunity published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated Service to Packaging industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in environmental sector, printing, Pulp & Paper , publishing, power plants and Renewable energy as well as Shipping & Logistics
- Responsible to for all activities associated with running the double baker including setup, operation, clean-up , and recommending improvements to operations.
- Check wet end line-ups to verify correct roll stock is received and used.
- Put rolls of paper in mill roll stands ensuring proper size and grade of paper to be run and make splices and paper changes as necessary.
- Make adjustments during runs for tension, alignment, adhesion, and warp control.
- Remove roll stock from the machine when necessary and mark the proper size , grade , diameter , and lineal footage on the roll and place core plugs in each end of the butt rolls.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the double baker at available capacity and speed in line with those of the corrugator.
- Clean starch pans, metering rolls, and glue rolls when necessary.
- Ensure maintenance & repair are conducted as needed
- Take all paper off of cores of stub rolls.
- Assist the corrugator operator as necessary.
- Adheres to production schedule makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures , including safety and maintaining good house keeping.
- Keep the double baker area clean.
- Comply safety rules of company
- Provide best production output in the machine
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls covering all functional Areas
- Relavant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers
- Compliance to all relevant QHSE procedures and controls across function to guarantee employee safety , health, legislative compliance.
- Delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Reports any unusual scheduling issues to supervisor.
- Provide report as per the requirement of management & GM
- Any other Duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Expertise in 5 – 6 yrs experience in Baker Machine operation.
- Able to read tape measure with speed and accuracy
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages ,measurement, volume and rate . History of manufacturing in packaging industry
- Understand and work with product quality specifications.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages , preferable ERP System
- Knowledge of TAPPI Standards, packaging standard FEFCO
- Knowledge of Equipment design and capabilities that can be translated into efficient option
- Salary Offer INR 40000++ ( Finalization in One to One Discussion )
- Educational Qualification MATRICULATION / ITI/ DIPLOMA
- Experience Min 5+ Yrs
- Age 27- 46 Yrs
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also
- Sex Male
- Single Image
- industry Print & Packaging