COMPUTER AIDED ENGINEERS JOBS IN INDIA!!!
COMPUTER AIDED ENGINEERS JOBS IN INDIA!!! In highly growing economic of India many industry are contribute for growth of India, one of them pulp and paper industry .Pulp and paper industry is highly demanding industry because now all are people using many types of paper in our daily life. Paper industry uses many type of machine and equipment in their daily production cycle, All these Machinery needs different testing , with reference to the requirement of erection and operation .Some Parameters results are guide us to Nature of Construction required Electricity and Electrical etc, These requirement are programmed by Computer aided engineer, Shortly called CAE .These Engineer assist in the resolutions on engineering problems for a wide range of industries. This includes stimulation, validation and optimization of product, processes and manufacturing tools.Some of the Opportunity for CAE is listed in our Job Site To join hands with us as a computer aided engineer and being a part in pulp and paper industry. This opportunity is published in PaptecJOBS.com job portal which is a placement consultants to Pulp and Paper , Printing, Publishing, Packaging, Power, Renewable energy, Water treatment as well as Chemical Manufacturers.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in CAE project database.
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- To prepare Design basis, Specifications, Design calculations etc.
- Reviewing document like Design basis, Specifications, Fabrications drawing, and PFD etc.
- Participating in Audit works related to Design and CAE.
- Communicate with team members and customers on all projects related matters.
- Provide timely design guidance and support to team to meet customer requirements.
- Assist management in establishing and updating project plans and priorities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Engineering in computer application qualification is needed.
- Experience in ANSYS, AUTOCAD and STAAD PRO software is very necessary.
- Candidate must have Good communication Skills.
- Previous experience must have in computer aided designing.
- Should have a positive attitude.
- Willing to adapt new technologies and learn quickly.
- Evaluating and decision-making is very important
- Should have Strong decision making skills.
- benefits The remuneration will be attractive at par with industry norms .However it will be discussed on one to one discussion based on the current remuneration and other skills
- Educational Qualification B.Tech and M.Tech in civil Engineering
- Experience 4-6 years
- Age 26-35 years
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to email@example.com,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Male
- industry Paper Industry