Chemist Jobs In Paper Mills
Chemist Jobs In Paper Mills,Chemist conducts qualitative and quantitative experiments on chemical substances to ensure quality control or develop new products or knowledge. The Chemist will perform a variety of tests and use different techniques to conduct experiments on organic and inorganic compounds. Determining chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds. Developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods. A good opportunity arises for Chemist in Arabic Countries. This Post Published in PaptecJOBS.com , Since it is the Job Portal as well as recruitment consultants to Pulp and Paper , Printing, Publishing, Packaging, Power, Renewable energy, Water treatment as well as Chemical Manufacturers.
- Perform chemical, biological, and physical tests as per Tappi standard or procedure set up by organization and properly using laboratory equipment’s.
- Analytical / physical testing of raw materials, pulp and paper as final product.
- Analyse laboratory data and maintain data in analysis in tabular and graphical forms.
- Prepare of reagents, calibration /maintenance of measuring instruments.
- Monitor and review the results of the quality assurance/control program.
- Monitor laboratory supply levels and reagent requirement on regular basis.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of laboratory procedures and results.
- Troubleshoot, clean and maintain laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Assist to collect and test the samples of wastewater treatment plant, collection system and receiving waters.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of ADPMCL function, so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE procedures and controls across ADPMCL to guarantee employee safety, health, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and responsible environmental attitude.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Reports to Quality Assurance Manager
1. Knowledge of Laboratory techniques, equipment, terminology and procedures.
2. Principles and practices of qualitative and quantitative analysis. Mathematical
3. Calculations used in chemical analyses.
4. Proper sample collection procedures and techniques.
5. Modern laboratory procedures, methods and computer equipment.
6. Principles and procedures of record keeping.
7. Principles of lead supervision and training. Occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
8. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with production and operation staff.
9. Key competencies are strong analytical skills, self starter, highly motivated, good communicator, self-confident, natural leader.
- Salary Offer INR 45000++ ( Finalization On Personal Discussion
- Educational Qualification Degree( Paper Technology/Chemistry) - Diploma ( Chemical/ Paper Technology)
- Experience 1-5 Yrs ( More than 5 yrs Will Not be considered)
- Age 23 - 46
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with Updated Resume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also
- Sex Both
- industry Paper Industry