ADMIN JOBS IN CHENNAI !!!
ADMIN JOBS IN CHENNAI !!! Packaging industry is among the highly growing industries in India. The industry developed rapidly that the growth rate over past several years is around 20-25% per annum. This industry is an important sector which drives technology and innovate growth in the country by adding value to the various manufacturing sectors including agriculture and food segments. In this industry every year many opportunities are creating like technician, marketing, sales etc. out of them accounting is very important section for any industry. Accounting is all about the process that helps to records, summarize, analyse& report data that concerns financial transactions. There is a job opportunity for Accounting and Admin in packaging industry. The role of accountant is keeping and preparing for financial records in a business. This job opportunity is published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated service to pulp and paper industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in environmental sector, printing, packaging, publishing, power plants and renewable energy.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Preparing & maintaining employee records
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations as per as management requirement.
- Coordinating with internal teams.
- Responsible for Verifying and Updating all accounting entries in ERP
- Maintaining petty cash book.
- Preparing Vouchers, Receipts, Debit note, Credit note, Delivery Challan.
- Responsible for Verifying and processing of Sales and Purchase invoices
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Managing the Communications Verbal / Written with Vendors/ Customers/Bank/ Company CA and internal teams
- Analyzing and Preparing receivables and payables statement on weekly basis
- Making regular payment follow up on overdue invoices and ensure to receive payment on time
- Identifying discrepancies in invoices and taking proper action to resolve the issues.
- Making payment to Suppliers as per payment term and approval from Accounts Manager.
- Providing MIS reports to management on monthly basis or as and when required
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must have Good communication skill.
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, Tally etc.)
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
- Should have Strong decision making skills.
- Willing to adapt new technologies and learn quickly.
- knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Salary Offer 1.44Lacs-1.92Lacs
- Educational Qualification Any degree B.com, BA,non-technical
- Experience 0-5 yrs
- Age 23-32 years
- Sex Both
- industry Allied Chemicals