Accounts Officer Jobs in Paper Industry!!!
Accounts Officer Jobs in Paper Industry!!! India is the greatest growing market for paper in the world. Pulp and paper production has increased globally and will continue to increase in the future. India’s requirement for paper is expected to rise 53 percent in the next six years, due to increase in the number of school-going children in rural areas. There is Job opportunity in Accounts Department in one of the paper manufacturing industry in South India. Accounting plays a very vital role in the proper execution of the important functions of the management organization.For making the right decision, Management depends on statistical data and information that accounting provides. This Job opportunity is published in PaptecJOBS.com as we provide dedicated Service to Pulp and Paper industry as a job portal as well as placement consultant in environmental sector, printing, packaging, publishing, power plants and Renewable energy. Interested Candidate make use of this excellent opportunity.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Analyzing and Preparing receivables and payables statement on weekly basis
- Sending Out standing payment details to Clients.
- Making regular payment follow up on overdue invoices and ensure to receive payment on time
- Requesting Statement of Accounts from Vendor on monthly basis for reconciliation.
- Communicating and solving the mismatch in statement and providing clarification to Vendors
- Making payment to Suppliers as per payment term and approval from Accounts Manager.
- Processing of Trade discount and Cash discount as per norms.
- Identifying discrepancies in invoices and taking proper action to resolve the issues.
- Coordinating with senior officers to complete the task.
- Analyzing and reconciling bank statements
- Resolving the mismatch issues with bank in case of discrepancies
- Monitoring and maintaining of stocks movement
- Providing MIS reports to management.
- Managing the Communications Verbal / Written with Vendors/ Customers/Bank/ Company CA and internal teams.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must have Good communication and Analytical Skills
- knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Should have knowledge in Tally ERP.
- Good knowledge on MS office and Email Communications required
- Understanding Accounts Transaction in Taxes/ Deductions in each Transaction.
- Must have minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- benefits 1.8 lakhs to 2.4 lakhs
- Educational Qualification B.COM/ B.BA /M.COM/MBA or any other Equivalent Qualification
- Experience 3 to 5 Years
- Age 25-32 years
- How To Apply Interested Professional Can Apply with UpdatedResume through Portal Procedure or Via Linked In or Via Facebook personal Msg to PaptecJOBS page or Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,Note: Professional apply via LinkedIn Need to send the Word or Pdf format resume also .
- Sex Female
- industry Paper Industry